Sunday, April 01, 2007

Party time!

I spend alot of time focusing on the academic aspects and extracurricular activities at school, but I don't want that to detract from the great times we have socially outside of the classroom.

Over the past week I have been some GREAT parties thrown by my clustermates. In fact, here is a link to the pics from one of my study groupmate's birthday party at Lotus. I think the pictures tell the story, but needless to say it was a killer bash.

It also was awesome to see J-term represent in a big way. We had a nice cross-cluster showing (X, Y, and Z) and was a great bonding experience.

That's about it for now. I have mucho work to do this week and have managed to fritter away most of the weekend relaxing my sore back (note to all aspiring 145 lb rugby players -- don't take on the 220 pounders head on!).

Talk to you all soon. And keep the blog feedback coming!

No comments: