Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ping Pong Tournaments and Karaoke!

After tonight's happy hour, the Korean J-termers have organized a trip to one of Koreatown's many karaoke clubs. I'll be in Atlantic City with another classmate so I'll be missing out on the chance to make a fool of myself in front of everyone (although you could argue I do that on the blackjack table as well). Wish me luck at the tables...

We also have a major ping pong tournament coming up. One of the J-term guys is organizing it and it is already generating quite a bit of smack talk, nationalistic sentiments, etc. All good stuff. I'm terrible at ping pong (just ask my wife who beat me in 20 straight games when we were on vacation in Jamaica) but I might have to stop by and see everyone work their mojo.


2 comments:

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.