Monday, July 23, 2007

Class schedule dilemna

I'm struggling with my class schedule/bidding for next semester.

If I really want to, I can arrange a schedule that will mean I only have class Monday, Tuesday, and maybe Wednesday morning. This would give me alot of time to work or study contiguously. On the other hand, it means that while I'm at school, I will be in class, and won't really have time to hit any of the events that happen during the week in the evenings (I'd have class on Monday and Tuesday night until about 9pm).

I need to figure this out soon since the first round of bidding ends tommorrow afternoon. I guess I'll sleep on it.

1 comment:

Tom said...

hi, i am applying Columbia mba next year. I have been reading your blogs, they are very intersting. I am just wondierng if you could tell me sth about master class.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Tommy