Wednesday, February 28, 2007

One down, two to go!

Monday's accounting midterm went OK -- I was able to finish the entire exam but only had about 20 seconds to spare before time was up. I tend to make careless mistakes so I'm always happy about having some extra time to check my answers at the end. I'm looking forward to seeing how I did (and the curve :)

Tommorrow at 9am sharp we have our Strategy final. It is open book/note but we don't get to see the case until 1 hour before class. I think I may have a shot at an 'H' in the class if I do well on the exam, so wish me luck!

On Friday we our Statistics final. I have been working sample problems over the past couple of days and feel pretty good, but I still need to do the sample exams. After my Strategy final tommorrow, I will be sequestering myself to the library for some serious cramming.

After Friday morning, I've got to run a bunch of errands in preparation of my trip to Trinidad and Tobago with the Rugby Club. Should be a very fun trip -- I'll tell you all about it when I get back!

No comments: