Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Couple good things going on

(in no particular order)

1) It would appear I have lined up a part-time internship to help a venture firm do some deal sourcing. It's not a 100% done deal, but it is looking _VERY_ positive. This would be huge.

2) My fall break and schedule (I only have class Mon-Wed) is going to allow me to take a nice 10-day trip to Japan over fall break! My friend moved out there (he works for Goldman in IT) and lives in Tokyo. Even better, I was able to get the trip on American for only 50,000 FF miles! Now if I can only get a deal like that for the Chazen trip I'm taking to SE Asia at the end of the year, I'll be all set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

Good to hear about the internship. It is part time I presume ? Good luck with that.

My own application to J-Term has now been sent. Its a bit of 'wait and see' in the meantime.

Japan will be awesome. I was in Tokyo and Kyoto last year. Have fun.