Thursday, November 15, 2007

Global Social Venture Competition

Against my better judgement, and against my vow to myself not to overload next semester, I am planning on entering the Global Social Venture Competition. I have a pretty good idea that I don't think anyone has executed on yet, so I figure, what the hell, let's give it a shot. I am trying to get my clustermate who I worked with on the Outrageous Business Plan competition to work on it with me. If not I think I am going to ask some of my peeps in Launching New Ventures if they'd like to team up. I need to get an exec summary in sometime in January and then the full plan in February.

I skipped Happy Hour tonight...I have been skipping it a fair amount this semester. It's funny, I would hardly be caught dead last year missing a Happy Hour, and now I don't bat an eye when I skip. This weekend, however, there are two J-term b-day parties, so I am going to get my dose of CBS socialization regardless :)

Oh yeah, I have a ton of work to do this weekend, too (shocker)...

No comments: