Thursday, November 29, 2007

Great plug for my startup on Consumerist!

The startup I work at, RecordMyCalls.com, got reviewed on Consumerist.com! Great news for us - Consumerist is a very well-trafficked website and popular with the consumer protection crowd.

Tonight, I spent some time with a CBS alum who is off starting his second company. He sold his first company (started right out of CBS) to Factset and now him and his partner (CBS guy, too) have started a cool location based messaging service called RadiusIM. It works on all the existing IM networks and lets you see where your friends are.

Looking forward to tommorrow (Friday) - it's the first Friday in a long time that I don't really need to be anywhere. Looking forward to doing some chores around the house as well (I know, lame :)

Tommorrow night one of my pals from Cluster Y is having a birthday party uptown, which I'll probably hit later on. He's a guy who is starting a company (data backup service for laptops) while in school. I swear, not everyone at CBS is an entrepreneur...

No comments: