Friday, November 30, 2007

More VC interest

Got an email last night from a CBS alum who said that his firm would like to speak with me regarding part time internship opportunities. Now that I have a few potentials for next semester, I have to think (hope?) that at least one will pan out...

Spent the day cleaning out one of our closets, moving the car, and now I'm going to go to the Sprint store and buy the Centro. My old Treo's battery is almost totally useless and the phone is looking pretty beat up as well. The question is - do I want the data plan? Part of me would like the convenience of having mobile email again, but when you don't have it, you don't really miss it that much. And you prevent yourself from getting all Crackberry (which is definitely a tendency of mine - just ask my wife :)

No comments: