Thursday, March 13, 2008

Goin' back to Cali

I'm going back out to California (Northern) at the end of the month for a few days of job hunting and meetings. So far I've got meetings scheduled with a guy from a venture firm and the CEO of a startup and hopefully some other stuff will start coming through soon.

After the flurry of meetings, I will be meeting my wife in LA and then heading up to San Olivos (near where alot of the movie Sideways was filmed). I am not sure if I will be going out west again so I better make this trip count!

Can't believe spring break is almost over - I actually have some homework to do :) I also need to figure out if I am going to swap out my Monday afternoon class for something else. I'd like to open up Mondays so I can spend it at the partner meetings at Chart. Monday meetings are pretty standard at VC firms, and are a time where the partners get together to talk about deals, portfolio companies, and whatever else is relevant to the group. And definitely a great learning experience for a newbie like myself.

No comments: