Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Adding to the J-Term family (literally)

Today was one of those days when I was feeling generally overwhelmed. They seem to happen fairly often these days :) Mostly due to the rigors of hunting for a job in the clubby, (and dare I say) opaque world of venture capital. However, I do have other, more important things on my mind.

Namely, Mrs. J-Term Johnny and I are expecting twin baby girls in August/September!

We are, as you might imagine, very excited and we can't wait to meet them. It is an exciting time and something that you can't really describe accurately until you've started to go through it. I can't imagine what it will be like the day they are born but I am pretty sure it will be the best day of my life.

Being an expectant father definitately adds a whole sense of urgency to the job hunt...and one I have to balance with the fact that I'm entering a very small industry with little turnover. Fortunately, I am starting to feel closer than ever to my goal, and am ready to take the opportunity when it finally presents itself. Keep pulling for me and thanks for listening (as always!)




4 comments:

Naren said...

wow! Double bonanza!

Thats great news Johnny

so now no more TNDC parties

Anonymous said...

Wow. Congratulations. You will land up with a good offer.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I think you have just put X'08 on the path to being the most fertile cluster ever!

Anonymous said...

wow...awesome news....congrats big time......