Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Back in NYC

Got back to class today after my west coast swing. Good to be home, but I ain't gonna lie - Cali was pretty nice. :) Today i had an in person interview with Glocap and a phone interview with a VC firm. I think both of them went well. I've got 4 more informational interviews this week (I don't slow down, do I?), mostly via phone.

Glocap is probably a company you should get to know if you want a post-MBA financial services job that is off the beaten path of typical MBA recruiting stuff (like i-banking). They do alot of placements for PE/VC firms, hedge funds, etc. Other firms that focus on PE/VC placements include Pinnacle and Polachi.

BTW, I haven't been seeing many comments lately. I'm not sure if this means people are bored with hearing of my interminable job hunt or if they're just doing something more interesting than reading my blog :) Let me know if you're out there...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are reading your posts with same interest, at least I am....your posts played a major role in convincing me to join Columbia ( i got admitted to several schools) and I am a current J-termer (Cluster X rules...so keep the ball rolling and dont stop posting....