Tuesday, May 06, 2008

T-minus 2 days til Puerto Rico

Only a couple days left until the trip to Puerto Rico. It looks like besides the typical beach action, we will be taking a full-day sailing trip on a catamaran complete with food, drinks, snorkeling, and (hopefully no) sunburns. This is the first trip I have taken w/CBS people since last year's Rugby tourney at Duke.

People are finally done with the various projects, classes, finals, etc and are starting to kick back. I think tonight is the end-of-semester party and I know that tomorrow one of the guys in Cluster Z is having a big pool party at his house in NJ. I'm going to skip it since I've got to get ready for the trip, but I know that a bus was rented to take folks from CBS to his house, so it sounds like it will be a good one.

Also, today is my 2nd wedding anniversary! My wife and I will be babysitting a friend's daughter as said friend is going into labor w/her second child and they don't have any family around to help out. So, I'll pick up a movable feast and bring it over to the friend's house.

On the job front, still having a bunch of discussions but nothing has germinated into later stages...yet. Just got invited to fly down to meet with a firm in the mid-Atlantic region, so I will probably be doing that the week after graduation. Speaking of graduation, I think my goal of having a job by that time is in jeopardy :) Hopefully something will happen soon. However, I know that there are plenty of others that are in the same boat (including some of those who will be chilling in Puerto Rico with me) so I have others to commiserate with!

No comments: