Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Blogging from Uris Hall

Sitting out here in Uris killing some time before I go meet one of my clustermates for lunch at a kosher joint!

Just met with Adam Dell and the rest of my project group for the Business, Technology, and Innovation class I'm taking. We're going to be creating a website to help entrepreneurs find and raise capital using an open source/community contribution model. Right now we're just in the planning stages but the goal is to have something out there by the end of the semester.

I have one more phone interview with the VC firm that I've been talking to, so I think that assuming that goes well, I should have the part-time gig.

Last night I hit a networking event downtown - the Web 2.0 Meetup. Sun Microsystems hosted the event at a nice pool hall in the city called Slate. And they also provided the food :)

No comments: